HOW TO BOOK
1. Filter classes by day of the week, location, instructor, class type, time of day and/or class level using the drop-down menus at the top of the timetable.
2. You can skip forward a week at a time using the NEXT button.
3. For class descriptions click on the class name.
4. Click the BOOK button to book your selected class.
5. If you’re new to Downtown Studio a pop-up window will open where you will need to create an account. This will take less than 2 minutes. Next time you book a class you’ll be prompted to login, or you can use the LOGIN button on the top right of the schedule.
6. Your class is booked and you will receive a confirmation email or text message depending on your preferences.
DOWNLOAD OUR APP
BOOK UP TO 14 DAYS IN ADVANCE
Our scheduling system allows you to book 14 days in advance.
Classes can fill so booking is recommended.
If the class is full, you can go on the waitlist as there are usually a few cancellations, up to 2 hours prior to class.
When you’re waitlisted, if a place opens up in class you’ll receive a text message.
OPT-IN FOR SMS NOTIFICATIONS
To also receive sms notifications, you can opt-in. You can respond to the sms with Y to accept your place in class or N to foregoe your place in class.
CANCELLING A BOOKING
If you book a class and can’t make it, please cancel your booking at least 4 hours before Small Group Pilates, Reformer Pilates, Functional Fitness and Box. And at least 2 hours before Yoga, Meditation and Barre. 24 hours notice is required for cancelling a 1:1 session.
If you late cancel a class your credit will be used as if you attended. Please always try to let us know even if you just miss the cut off as it often means another client won’t be able to attend if we think you are still coming to class.
If you miss/late cancel 3 classes within a calendar month your booking privileges will be suspended for 7 days. You can still attend classes but you can not book in advance during this time.