Downtown has reopened! We are sure you have questions about what this means for online classes, physical distancing in the studio, and memberships.
We are continuing to run ONLINE CLASSES. These have been really popular and we know you might want to continue with a combination of these and IRL classes for a little while. We will make it clear on the schedule which classes are Livestream and which are in the studio. Plus we will continue to release new Anytime on-demand classes too.
Your safety is our priority.
What we are doing:
- Class capacities are reduced to 10 people, maximum of 20 people in the building.
- 15-minute gap between classes
- High-touch surfaces are disinfected frequently
- Private change rooms
- Regular and deep cleaning of the entire studio
- Hand sanitiser is provided on arrival and in every room
- Our team will stay home when not feeling 100%
- No manual assistance in classes
- Showers are not currently available.
- We provide freshly laundered personal hand towels, clean cloths and 70% isopropyl alcohol solution to wipe equipment.
- Larger Studio Pilates room.
What we ask of you:
- Sanitise your hands on arrival, before and after class
- Practice physical distancing in class and out.
- Wear socks or grip socks in Reformer Pilates
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early for class and leave soon after class finishes.
- Thoroughly clean your equipment, mat and props with the 70% alcohol spray provided.
- Practice good respiratory hygiene
- Enter via the lift (max 2 ppl) and exit via the stairs during busy times.
- Not well? Please stay home.
Our team is feeling inspired and ready to welcome you back with a new Downtown experience!
It is up to everyone to keep good hygiene practices to reduce the spread to those who are more vulnerable. The health, safety and wellbeing of our students and staff is our priority. You can help minimise the spread of illness by following DHHS advice, which includes: Regularly washing your hands; coughing or sneezing into a disposable tissue or your elbow; and avoiding touching your face, mouth, eyes and nose.
We thank you for your continued support and for looking out for one another.
The Downtown team